Aaaaaah those light wind days. What’s better than going to the beach on a calm day, setting up a towel on the warm sand, getting out your Fat Lady kite and ripping through the air with tremendous power. The 4th generation Fat Lady has even more upwind ability to help you fly through the air and add new high-level tricks to your collection – courtesy of its extreme quick-turning and responsiveness abilities.
The Max Flow quick-inflation system and the Cross-Fiber Ripstop for better durability, make sure you can keep your focus on what’s important– going out there and shredding the water with a big smile on your face. Every one of Blade’s kites is designed to be ultra-responsive, fast and quick turning. The 4th generation Fat Lady is by no means an exception.
• Powerfully efficient
• Ultra-thin LE
• Amazing low-end performance
• Impressively responsive and quick turning
Kite Size: 17m
How to differentiate the Blade Fat Lady from the rest of the ‘wanna-be’ fun light-wind kites in the market:
1) Quick turning lets you have fun in light winds and not just a boring slow kite.
2) Jumping and performing freestyle tricks is exactly what the FL is designed to do. It’s not designed to simply stay upwind.
3) Low AR – helps to easily relaunch the kite.
4) Minimal Material – less fabric used per meter squared than any of our other kites.
5) Ultra thin LE is a crucial design characteristic! – This makes the kite loose and dynamic, increasing the fun factor and giving the rider the feeling of a 12m kite as opposed to a big 17m! Woohoo!